Refund and Replacement Policy
At Lisa's Popcorn, considering the perishable nature of our products, we are unable to accept returns. However, in the event that your popcorn arrives damaged, we are pleased to offer you the option of replacement or a credit/refund. To initiate this process, please make sure to request a replacement or refund within 30 days of the delivery date to the address provided in your order. Please note that we cannot facilitate refunds or replacements if the request is made more than 30 days after delivery.
Refunds or replacements are not provided under the following circumstances:
- Customer provides an incorrect or incomplete address
- The shipping partner delivers the order earlier than the estimated date
- Customer is not present during the delivery attempt
- Quality concerns are not reported within the product's shelf life
- More than half of the product has been consumed by the customer
- Customer refuses delivery
- Items are undeliverable due to shipping to a PO Box
- Items are still in transit - if the order is delayed over two weeks, please email us.
How to Request a Refund or Replacement:
- Ensure that your situation aligns with the outlined policy requirements.
- Have your order number and include photo(s) displaying your concerns or the damaged product.
- Send a request to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Because of the perishable nature of Lisa's Popcorn, claims submitted without appropriate supporting details will not be eligible for reshipment. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.